I have never really been a huge eyelash wearer until recently as I sometimes struggle to find lashes that are longer than mine and that aren't too heavy for the make up look i'm going for. In the past I have stuck to purchasing the same pair over and over and looking back on it, they looked awful and it was very obvious that they were false lashes and the application.. well, let's just not go into that.

A friend of mine wears Ardell Wispies a lot and they always look like her own and complete her make up perfectly so I took it upon myself to purchase some and get back into false lashes. Every shop I have tried have either been sold out or have stopped stocking them completely and considering they're such gorgeous lashes I have no idea why! This is when I came across falseeyelashes.co.uk they stock an enormous amount of lashes from all different brands. Trust me when I say, if you need a pair of lashes there is a 99% chance they will have them in stock.


I have never been happier to come across a website in my entire life, it is false eyelash heaven. They stock everything from individual lashes, strip lashes, mink lashes, glue and they also have a range of brow products too! What more could a girl want? oh and FalseEyelashes.co.uk offer FREE First Class Delivery in the UK no matter how small/big the order is!

The lovely FalseEyelashes.co.uk actually sent me a pair of lashes to review for you guys and the service has been absolutely incredible. The style I chose to try are the Red Cherry #WSP Wispy and you can get your hands on them on their website.

I have heard so many good things about Red Cherry lashes in the past about how comfortable they are and oh my goodness, I literally forgot I was wearing them. These lashes are super wispy and pretty and just help to complete any make up look! Personally I prefer lashes that are a mixture or long and short lashes just so they have a much more natural look to them and these have just that! They are super easy to apply and are perfect for both everyday and night make up looks. 


This is what they look like on, I just think they're so lightweight and pretty;


I would highly recommend that you check out their website to see all the other lashes they have to offer, you won't regret it!

What are your favourite False Lashes?