You can thank me later! This Sleek Contouring and Blush Palette is the perfect dupe for Benefit's Hoola Bronzer, Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Highlight and Nars Orgasm Blush. This palette has been in my collection a very long time and I used to absolutely love it - Sleeks products are really good quality for a very reasonable price! I was organising my makeup drawers when I found this beauty and I am so happy I have rediscovered it! Not only are the colours VERY similar to my 3 favourite products, it is also very handy for travelling as I don't have to carry all 3 with me - I can just pop this in my makeup bag and Voilà

It is the Sleek MakeUp Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette in Light and is available here (RRP £9.99). Obviously the originals are better quality and do retail for a lot more, however if you want a simple yet perfect face palette then I would 100% recommend this product!

Individually they cost:
Benefit Hoola - £23.50
YOU SAVE £61.51

You can see from the swatches just how close the colour matches really are! The blush in the Sleek palette is slightly more golden toned than Nars Orgasm but it honestly isn't that noticeable when it's on the face, if anything it just adds a little highlight. The highlighters are near enough the same - however Laura Mercier is slightly smoother/lighter on the skin but of course it is quite a bit more money! I found that the Sleek bronzer is slightly heavier on the skin then Benefit's Hoola but again you get what you pay for I guess.

This palette is honestly such a good buy and is perfect for travelling - I cannot recommend it enough! 

Do you know any amazing dupes? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to try them.