Nowadays most people care more about how their eyebrows look than their entire outfit as perfect brows are the THING at the minute. I hate to admit to this but even i'm a girl who will notice someones eyebrows before anything else. 


My eyebrows are no where near perfect I am well aware of this, however this post has actually been requested by quite a lot of people so here it is... My eyebrow routine!

Step 1: Threading
Thank god the days of over plucking are over. When I was in school I use to have very thin and far apart eyebrows and I honestly don't know what I was thinking! Now every 2-3 weeks I have my eyebrows threaded and this has had a huge impact on the appearance of my brows as they're much fuller and a much nicer shape. It is a little painful but you really benefit from it so it's worth it!

Step 2: Outline
My all time favourite brow product is the Sleek Brow Kit in Dark as you have the choice of a powder or cream. Firstly I take the cream product on the small angled brush which is included in the kit and use this to draw a rough outline of my desired shape.

Step 3: Fill Them In



Then I take the powder on the other small brush provided in the kit and just fill them them in as dark or as light as I want them to be. I then just take a disposable mascara wand to brush them through so there is no harsh lines left from the outline, you can use any eyebrow brush I just find a mascara wand works a lot better for me.

Step 4: Concealer


Finally you can take any concealer you like, I use the Benefit Erase Paste as it's slightly too light for my skin so it helps highlight around my eyebrows. I just take this on a small brush from Real Techniques to create a sharper outline and cover any hairs/blemishes around my eyebrows.

Finished Look:

I will then apply either a clear or tinted brow gel to keep them in place all day, at the minute my favourite is the L'oreal Brow Plumper. It can make them feel a little stiff however it is guaranteed to keep them in place!

What's your favourite brow product?