HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I have been absolutely loving reading/watching everyone's 2015 favourite products posts/videos so I thought I would join in and show you guys the products I have discovered this year which have seriously impressed me!


Each of these products I absolutely LOVE and I am so happy I came across them! I would 100% recommend them to anyone and if you haven't tried them already, you NEED to.



I have done a full review on this palette previously which I will link here, you can find swatches and a full description of each shadow. I just love this palette so much I had to mention it in my 2015 products! The colours are stunning and it smells like vanilla, what more could you wish for?



This may seem like a strange product to purchase but honestly it does wonders for dark circles under concealer. I also found that this product doesn't crease and helps keep any concealer in place under the eye! An alternative you can try is applying a tiny amount of an orangey/red lipstick to the dark circles and blend before applying any other concealer.
I first discovered the Mac concealer when I had my makeup done in store for my birthday and everyone was complimenting on how I had no bags whatsoever which tipped me to buy it. It's raved about a lot on social media and it's honestly worth every penny!



This is one of Urban Decays bestsellers and I can definitely see why! This spray keeps your makeup on literally all night without budging. The whole 'hairspray your face to keep your makeup on' trick is extremely bad for your skin so if you're looking for a product which is guaranteed to keep your makeup on and not clog your pores this is perfect! 



I have always been terrified of using a pigment as I was afraid I would waste my money and not be able to apply it properly but it's honestly so easy and I will certainly be investing in many more colours. The one in the photo is Melon and it is a GORGEOUS orange/gold shade. These pigments do come in a travel size which are usually located at the till points in stores that retail for around £10, so if you're not sure about purchasing theres always the smaller option to try!



What I love about these eyeshadow sticks is that they do not budge once they have set!! They give you just the right amount of time to blend and then they stick around all day. I have picked up a few more since first discovering them, the one in the photo is 05 and it's the one I have used the most! I went through a stage where I had this on my eyes every single day because you can have it as natural or as intense as you personally want it! So pretty!



This product was in my November favourites and I am still completely IN LOVE with it. It doesn't print on my brow bone at all and it really lengthens the lashes! A lot of bloggers go on about this mascara and how amazing it is - you should 100% listen to them.

Finally is Liquid Lipsticks!!!!!!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Pure Hollywood - $20 - unfortunately I was unable to find a link for the UK.



I cannot stress to you enough how much I LOVEEEEEEE these products! They're absolutely gorgeous! These are only very new products to my collection and I am desperate to buy more. Neither of them are drying, they're extremely long lasting and they beautiful colours! LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Hope you had a fabulous Christmas and New Year!

What's your FAVE product from 2015?