It literally feels like yesterday that I was writing my October favourites but another month has passed and its time for my November favourites!


Body Shop Vitamin C Spray & Real Techniques Sponge Combo
A Beauty Blender or a Real Techniques Sponge is VITAL in my makeup routine! All over social media is the beauty hack to dampen your sponge in order to blend everything flawlessly and I have found that this Vitamin C spray is perfect to do so! Not only is it an easier way to dampen, it also benefits your skin! I find that this really helps wakes me up as well! You can find the Vitamin C spray here and the Sponge here.


Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
I don't know why I haven't bought this mascara sooner! It's all across the blogging world at the minute and I am jumping on the wagon and letting you know it is AMAZING. I have quite long lashes naturally so it's really hard for me to find the perfect mascara that doesn't print onto my brow bone. I've tried all sorts of high end and drugstore mascara's and this is honestly the only one I have truly loved! It retails for £7.99 and is available here.


Sephora Eye Masks
I've heard a lot of positive feedback on these sheet masks however living in the UK there is no Sephora which sucks! Luckily I went on holiday to Puerto Banus and there was one right next to where I was staying! The all over face ones are amazing too but these eye masks I've been particularly loving this month. They're so refreshing helping with puffiness, hydration and just generally pampering! They are available online here.


Mac's Viva Glam 2 Lipstick
This is the newest lipstick to my collection and it has pretty quickly taken the spot of my all time favourite! Its a gorgeous muted pinky/nude colour with a satin finish. Its available here.



Coconut Oil
I'm all for beauty hacks and this one is I am SO glad I have discovered. This is an amazing natural remedy to whiten your teeth, it really does work! All you do is pop 1tsp in your mouth, swoosh it around for about 15-20 minutes and VOILA! Brush your teeth and you will instantly see stains are reduced and your smile appears whiter! You can pick this up anywhere, here is a couple at Holland & Barrett.


Prada Candy Florale
This fragrance is perfect for summer, however I keep wearing because it smells so gorgeous. It's such a lush sweet/floral scent. It's very light so I wouldn't recommend it for a night out however it's lovely for everyday use. It is available here.


Last but definitely not least!!

Makeup Revolution Ultra Matte Palette
First of all you get 32 shades for £8.. not only that they are super pigmented too! You can pick this up in Superdrug or online here.